The Congregation of “Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd” was founded by St. Mary Euphrasia Pelletier in 1835 in Angers, France which has its origin in the order of Our Lady of Charity, founded by St. John Eudes in 1641.Read more
The Good Shepherd Sisters in Myanmar are committed to work together to establish a society where women and girls enjoy their rights in the fullness of life through empowering girls, women and children who are dehumanized, abused and exploited. A special focus of the Women Empowerment Program is on the training center in Mandalay. There the Good Shepherd Sisters educate girls from across the country and help them to find a job. Find out more about the mission in Mandalay in the video!